Lidocaine Hydrochloride Powder Lidocaine 99% Pure USP Standard Safe Clearance
We have over 100kg of Lidocaine, Benzocaine and Articaine shipped to Europe, North America every month,
including Greece Luxembourg Austria Denmark Belgium France Germany Italy
and Spain Portugal Switzerland Sweden Netherlands Poland Brazil
I hope your order can bigger than 5kg at once
Usually our Minimum order quantity of sample is 2kg.
Biger order = better price
Lidocaine (99% pure)
lidocaine = lidocaina
What is Lidocaine ?
- This medication is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions (eg minor burns, scrapes, insect bites,eczema, ) and to treat minor discomfort and itching caused by hemorrhoids and certain other problems of the genital/anal area
- Spanish, Brazilian, Italian these three countries especially like to call lidocaine lidocaina . Similar to lidocaina, tetracaine. lidocaine hcl is a local anesthetic, tattooer, ophthalmology, dentist , clinics, hospitals, etc. often use lidocaine hcl , because of its strong penetration of mucous membranes, no vasoconstriction after eye drops, dilated pupils, corneal damage and other adverse reactions. This makes it often used by ophthalmologists in the clinic.
Common Use of Lidocaine
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic commonly used in clinical practice.
Lidocaine Widely used for Surface anesthesia
Lidocaine Widely used for Nerve block anesthesia
Lidocaine Widely used for Epidural anesthesia
Lidocaine Widely used for Treatment of arrhythmias
The specific use method is as follows:
1. Surface anesthesia, usually 2% -4% concentration of lidocaine for mucosal surface anesthesia.
2. Local infiltration anesthesia, 0.5% -1% concentration of lidocaine is commonly used for local layer-by-layer infiltration to achieve anesthesia.
3. Nerve block anesthesia
Characteristics of tetracaina, lidocaina, benzocaina, novocaine.
And which anesthesia effect is good?
tetracaina>tetracaina hcl>lidocaina>lidcaina hcl> benzocaina > novocaine>novocaine hcl
99.9% purity Tetracaine Lidocaine Benzocaine Novocaine
Tetracaina English name: Tetracaine ( tetracaine ) Lidocaina English name: Lidocaina( lidocaine )
Tetracaina CAS No.: 94-24-6 Lidocaina CAS No.:73-78-9
Tetracaina Molecular formula: C15H24N2O2 Lidocaina Molecular formula:C14H25ClN2O2
Tetracaina Molecular weight: 264.36 Lidocaina Molecular weight:288.81
Tetracaina EINECS number: 202-316-6 Lidocaina EINECS number:612-079-4
Tetracaina Mol file: 94-24-6.mol Lidocaina Mol file: 94-24-6.mol
Benzocaina English name: Benzocaina ( Benzocaine) Novocaina English name: Nvocaina( Novocaine )
Benzocaina CAS No.: 94-24-6 Novocaina CAS No.:73-78-9
Benzocaina Molecular formula: C15H24N2O2 Novocaina Molecular formula:C14H25ClN2O2
Benzocaina Molecular weight: 264.36 Novocaina Molecular weight:288.81
Benzocaina EINECS number: 202-316-6 Novocaina EINECS number:612-079-4
Benzocaina Mol file: 94-24-6.mol Novocaina Mol file: 94-24-6.mol
The overall incidence is approximately 6.3%, and most adverse reactions are dose-related.
1. Nerve: Optic neuritis, dizziness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, burnout, slurred speech, paresthesia and muscle tremors, convulsions, unconsciousness, and respiratory depression. Drug reduction or withdrawal is needed. Diazepam, short-acting barbiturates, or short-acting muscle relaxants can be given intravenously during convulsions.
2. Cardiovascular: ① Large doses can produce severe sinus bradycardia, cardiac arrest, ventricular fibrillation, severe atrioventricular block, and decreased myocardial contractility. Timely discontinuation of medication is needed. Atropine and isoproterenol are used if necessary Or pacemaker treatment; give oxygen, correct acidosis and booster drugs when blood pressure drops; maintain airway patency and other resuscitation measures; ② patients with atrial flutter may increase the ventricular rate when used.
3, allergic reactions: rash and edema should be discontinued, high blood concentration can cause cardiovascular depression and respiratory arrest. The occurrence of these adverse reactions is completely related to the accidental entry into the blood vessels. Skin tests have limited value in predicting allergic reactions.
4. Spinal injection or topical lidocaine can cause fatal bronchospasm. Adults may have respiratory distress syndrome, but it is rare.
5. There have been reports of supraventricular tachycardia, torsional arrhythmia or hypotension.
Tetracaine English name: Tetracaine ( tetracaina ) Lidocaine English name: Lidocaine( lidocaina )
Tetracaine CAS No.: 94-24-6 Lidocaine CAS No.:73-78-9
Tetracaine Molecular formula: C15H24N2O2 Lidocaine Molecular formula:C14H25ClN2O2
Tetracaine Molecular weight: 264.36 Lidocaine Molecular weight:288.81
Tetracaine EINECS number: 202-316-6 Lidocaine EINECS number:612-079-4
Tetracaine Mol file: 94-24-6.mol Lidocaine Mol file: 94-24-6.mol
Benzocaine English name: Benzocaine ( Benzocaina ) Novocaine English name: Procaine( Procaina )
Benzocaine CAS No.: 94-24-6 Novocaine CAS No.:73-78-9
Benzocaine Molecular formula: C15H24N2O2 Novocaine Molecular formula:C14H25ClN2O2
Benzocaine Molecular weight: 264.36 Novocaine Molecular weight:288.81
Benzocaine EINECS number: 202-316-6 Novocaine EINECS number:612-079-4
Benzocaine Mol file: 94-24-6.mol Novocaine Mol file: 94-24-6.mol