Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Local Anesthesia||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
pharmaceutical raw chemical,
pharmaceutical grade raw materials
Greece Luxembourg Austria Denmark Belgium France Germany Italy
Spain Portugal Switzerland Sweden Netherlands Poland Brazil
I hope your order can bigger than 5kg at once
Usually our Minimum order quantity of sample is 2kg.
Biger order = Better price
|CAS number||94-09-7||EINECS number||202-303-5|
|Molecular formula||C9H11NO2||Melting point||88-90 °C|
|Molecular weight||165.19||Storage conditions||0-6°C|
Benzocaine is widely used in clinical anesthesia, and is widely used in surface anesthesia, local infiltration anesthesia, nerve block anesthesia, epidural anesthesia and treatment of arrhythmia. The specific use method is as follows:
First, surface anesthesia, usually 2% -4% concentration of Benzocaine for mucosal surface anesthesia.
Second, local infiltration anesthesia, 0.5% -1% concentration of Benzocaine is commonly used for local layer-by-layer infiltration to achieve anesthesia.
3. Nerve block anesthesia, nerve stem block is usually used at a concentration of 1% -1.5% to achieve anesthesia.
Fourth, epidural anesthesia, 1.5% -2% concentration of Benzocaine is usually administered through the epidural cavity to play an anesthetic effect.
Fifth, the treatment of arrhythmias, especially for premature ventricular contractions as the first choice of medicine, commonly used Benzocaine plus glucose injection intravenous drip.
The above scheme is for reference only. For specific drug use, please use the medicine under the guidance of a professional doctor.
The harm caused by the side effects of benzocaine mainly has the following aspects:
1. The use of benzocaine can cause angioedema and contact dermatitis in a very small number of people.
2. Occasionally skin irritation such as burning, moth rash, and allergic reactions such as rash, pruritus, urticaria, etc.
3. May cause methemoglobinemia, skin, oral mucosal surface and tooth staining, nail bed bruising, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, fatigue, confusion, headache, dizziness and other symptoms.
4. Long-term use can darken the tongue coating, change the taste, burn the throat, and recover after stopping the medicine.
Question: How can I buy a sample ?
1.Payment Terms: Bitcoins,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram;
2.Delivery Time: Within 24 hours after payment;
3.Packing: Professional packaging
4.Delivery: DHL,EMS, FedEx, TNT
5.Supply Ability: 60tons/year
Guangzhou Tengyue Chemical Co., Ltd.
Friendship Building, Panyu District, Guangzhou, 71st Stair 3, China.
Any feedback from you will be appreciated.
Contact Person: Sales Manager