Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Crystal Powder||Function:||Local Anesthesia|
pharmaceutical raw chemical,
pharmaceutical grade raw materials
No customs issues
Luxembourg Denmark France Germany Italy Belgium Austria the US
Netherlands Spain Portugal Switzerland Sweden Poland Brazil Greece
|CAS number:||137-58-6||Molecular formula:||C14H22N2O|
|Molecular weight:||234.34||EINECS number:||205-302-8|
Lidocaine hcl is widely used in clinical anesthesia, and is widely used in surface anesthesia, local infiltration anesthesia, nerve block anesthesia, epidural anesthesia and treatment of arrhythmia. The specific use method is as follows:
1. Local infiltration anesthesia, 0.5% -1% concentration of Lidocaine hcl is commonly used for local layer-by-layer infiltration to achieve anesthesia.
2. Surface anesthesia, usually 2% -4% concentration of Lidocaine hcl for mucosal surface anesthesia.
3.The treatment of arrhythmias, especially for premature ventricular contractions as the first choice of medicine, commonly used Lidocaine hcl plus glucose injection intravenous drip.
4.Epidural anesthesia, 1.5% -2% concentration of Lidocaine hcl is usually administered through the epidural cavity to play an anesthetic effect.
5.Nerve block anesthesia, nerve stem block is usually used at a concentration of 1% -1.5% to achieve anesthesia.
The above scheme is for reference only. For specific drug use, please use the medicine under the guidance of a professional doctor.
Lidocaine hcl can anesthesia the skin for local beauty, mucous membrane gels, sprays, creams and ointments. It is widely used.
Lidocaine HCl is a local anesthetic that can be used for the treatment of conditions such as local regulation or heart rhythm.
Lidocaine hcl purchased from us is a colorless, odorless and bitter white powder, which is commonly used in local anesthetic preparations in various parts .
Lidocaine hcl can be mixed with Levamisole hcl and to enhance the effect of cocaine.
Lidocaine mix with ethanol, ammonia, and acetic acid, has also been proven to be effective in treating jellyfish stings, both numbing the affected area and preventing further nematocyst discharge.
Lidocaine base;Lighocaine;Leostesin; Esracaine is applied to surface anesthesia, infiltration anaesthesia, conduction anaesthesia and epidural anaesthesia.
1. The use of benzocaine can cause angioedema and contact dermatitis in a very small number of people.
2. Occasionally skin irritation such as burning, moth rash, and allergic reactions such as rash, pruritus, urticaria, etc.
3. May cause methemoglobinemia, skin, oral mucosal surface and tooth staining, nail bed bruising, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, fatigue, confusion, headache, dizziness and other symptoms.
4. Long-term use can darken the tongue coating, change the taste, burn the throat, and recover after stopping the medicine.
Contact Person: Sales Manager