Tetracaine powder Tetracaine hydrochloride Brazil topical powder
||Tetracaine hydrochloride(tetracaine hcl ,tetracaina hydrochloride)
||Local anesthetic powder, used in the field of tattoos, dentists, creams
How do I get tetracaine, lidocaine, benzocaine and procaine safely in Canada, the UK, Spain, Italy and Brazil without safety issues or legal issues?
We can let you receive your parcel safely without any problems. Because we have our own customs clearance team in these places. We will replace these products with the name of the pesticide, and clear your package, and then send it to your hand through your domestic courier company. But your order is at least 10 kg or more.
What is tetracaine hydrochloride?
- Pharmacodynamics This drug is a long-acting ester local anesthetic. The effect of peripheral nerves is similar to that of other local anesthetics. It can change the permeability of the cell membrane to sodium ions and prevent the influx of sodium ions, thus slowing down the action potential until Stopping the action potential, resulting in loss of nerve excitation and conduction, unable to transmit information. The drug is more soluble than procaine, has strong penetrability, and is fast and firm in combination with nerve tissue. The anesthetic effect is 5 to 10 times stronger than procaine, and the effect time is 8 times that of procaine, but the toxicity is 10 times larger.
- Pharmacokinetics This drug has high fat solubility and can penetrate the mucosa. It takes effect for 1 to 3 minutes during topical anesthesia for 60 to 90 minutes. The subarachnoid block is effective for 3 to 5 minutes and lasts for 2 to 3 hours. When adrenaline is added, the duration is extended to 4 to 6 hours. It is mainly hydrolyzed by plasma pseudocholinesterase, and the metabolites are p-aminobenzoic acid and dimethylaminoethanol. It is mainly excreted by the kidneys in the form of metabolites, and a small amount is excreted in the form of urine.
What is the role of tetracaine hydrochloride?
- This product is a long-acting ester local anesthetic. Its action characteristics are: strong penetrating power, suitable for topical anesthesia, no vasoconstriction after eye drops, dilated pupils, corneal damage and other adverse reactions, often used in ophthalmology. Local anesthesia and toxicity are about 10 times greater than procaine. After the injection, the anesthetic effect appeared slowly (about 10 minutes), and the metabolism was slow after absorption.
- The local anesthesia time was as long as 3 IJ, H, -J. about. It is mainly used for surface anesthesia of the eyes, nose and throat mucosa, and is rarely used for conduction anesthesia and epidural anesthesia. Due to its high toxicity, it is generally not used for infiltration anesthesia.
what is the dosage of Tetracaine hydrochloride ?
- 0.5% ~ 1% isotonic solution for ophthalmology, 1% ~ 2% solution for nasal, throat spray or tracheal intubation; 0.1% ~ 0.5% solution for urinary tract mucosal anesthesia. Epidural anesthesia: Use 0.2% to 0.3% solution, the maximum dose is no more than 1 to 2 mg per kg body weight.
Please pay attention to the side effects of tetracaine hydrochloride
- 1. Those who are allergic to other esters and local anesthetics may also be allergic to this drug.
- 2. Contraindications (1) Those who are allergic to this medicine or other ester local anesthetics. (2) Those who are allergic to p-aminobenzoic acid and its derivatives. (3) Those with severe allergic constitution.
- 3. Use with caution (1) The decrease in plasma pseudocholinesterase concentration. (2) Severe heart disease, shock (3) Children under 5 years of age.
- 4. The effect of drugs on pregnancy A large amount of progesterone is secreted during pregnancy, which can increase the sensitivity to local anesthetics. When pregnant women use local anesthetics for epidural blockade, the dosage should be reduced. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies the pregnancy safety of this drug as Class C.
- 5. The effect of drugs on breastfeeding There have been no reports of drug secretion into milk.
Which is better for tetracaine hydrochloride with tetracaine, procaine, lidocaine, and benzocaine? Which anesthesia is strong?
- Tetracaine hydrochloride is mainly used for mucosal anesthesia because it is also highly toxic and can penetrate the mucosa.
- Role: Local anesthetics. Local anesthetic intensity: tetracaine>tetracaine hcl>lidocaine>lidcaine hcl> benzocaine > procaine>procaine hcl, but the corresponding side effects will also increase
Tetracaine physical map / tetracaine hydrochloride physical map