Local anesthesia powder Lidocaine hydrochloride powder Brazil and Europe
||Lidocaine hydrochloride( Linocaina hydrochloride,Linocaine hcl, Linocaina hcl)
||White crystalline powder or white powder
||Local anesthetic powder, used in the field of tattoos, dentists, creams
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Side Effects Overview
- Lidocaine, as a local anesthetic, is characterized by rapid onset and intermediate efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block and surface anesthesia. Long-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes preferred for subdural and epidural anesthesia.
- On the other hand, lidocaine has the advantage of rapid onset. It prevents bleeding in the arteries of the adrenaline (also known as adrenaline) vasculature and delays the reabsorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anesthesia.
- For topical anesthesia, several preparations can be used, such as for endoscopy, before intubation, etc. Buffering the pH value of lidocaine can relieve pain by local freezing. Lidocaine drops can be used in eye surgery.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Side Effects Benefits
- Lidocaine hydrochloride is highly penetrating, diffuse, and fast-acting. It has twice the anesthetic efficacy and procaine, and the toxicity is 1. Anesthesia can occur 5 minutes after administration, and the anesthesia can last for 1 to 1.5 hours, which is 50% longer than procaine.
- After absorption, it can inhibit the central nervous system, inhibit ventricular autonomy, shorten refractory period, and can be used to control ventricular tachycardia, treat ventricular premature beats, ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation and other symptoms of arrhythmia.
- It is effective for heart disease or arrhythmia caused by cardiac glycosides, and is not effective for supraventricular tachycardia. This product has a fast effect, short duration, and is ineffective in oral administration. It is often administered as an intravenous injection.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Side Effects
The incidence of adverse reactions of lidocaine hydrochloride was about 6.3%. Most adverse reactions are dose related.
- lethargy, dizziness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, burnout, euphoria, insanity,
- muscle twitching, convulsions, blurred vision, unconsciousness and difficulty breathing
- large doses can produce severe sinus bradycardia, cardiac arrest, severe atrioventricular block and myocardial contractility, blood pressure and so on.
- the concentration of lidocaine hydrochloride in blood drugs is too high, can cause atrial conduction velocity slowdown, atrioventricular block (A-V-B) and inhibit myocardial contractility and cardiac output decreased. A few have allergic reactions such as erythema rash and angioedema.
Please pay attention to the amount of lidocaine hydrochloride
Adults commonly used:
- Topical anesthesia: 2%-4% solution does not exceed 100mg at a time. The dose does not exceed 4.5mg/kg (without adrenaline) or every 7mg/kg (with a concentration of 1:20000 epinephrine).
- infiltration anesthesia or intravenous injection block: with 0.25% -0.5% solution, 50-300mg.
- the amount of children commonly used varies from individual to individual, the total amount of one dose should not exceed 4.0-4.5mg / kg, commonly used 0.25% -0.5% solution, in special cases only use 1.0% solution.
- 1 intravenous injection of 1-1.5mg / kg body weight (usually 50-100mg) for the first load intravenous injection for 2-3 minutes, if necessary, repeated intravenous injections every 5 minutes 1-2 times, but the total amount within 1 hour Must not exceed 300mg.
- Intravenous infusion is usually formulated with 5% glucose injection into 1-4mg/ml drug droplets or by infusion pump. After using the load, continue to maintain at a rate of 1-4mg per minute, or per Intravenous infusion of 0.0115-0.03mg/kg body weight. In the elderly, heart failure, cardiogenic shock, decreased hepatic blood flow, liver or kidney dysfunction should be reduced, 0.5-1mg per minute intravenously. The product is infused intravenously with a 0.1% solution, no more than 100 mg per hour.
- Extreme amount ,The maximum load was 4.5 mg/kg body weight (or 300 mg) within 1 hour of intravenous injection. The maximum maintenance is 4 mg per minute.
- Conductive anesthesia with 2% lidocaine hydrochloride solution, each injection point, horses, cattle 8 ~ 12 ml, sheep 3 ~ 4 ml. Epidural anesthesia 2% solution, horses, cattle 8 ~ 12 ml, dogs, cats, 0.22 ml per kg body weight. Subcutaneous injection with 2% solution, extreme amount, pig, sheep 80 ml, horse, cattle 400 ml, dog 25 ml, cat 8.5 ml.
Which is better for lidocaine hydrochloride with tetracaine, procaine, lidocaine, and benzocaine? Which anesthesia is strong?
- Lidocaine hydrochloride is highly penetrating, diffuse, and fast-acting. It has twice the anesthetic efficacy and procaine, and the toxicity is 1. Anesthesia can occur 5 minutes after administration
- Role: Local anesthetics. Local anesthetic intensity: tetracaine>tetracaine hcl>lidocaine>lidcaine hcl> benzocaine > procaine>procaine hcl, but the corresponding side effects will also increase
Lidocaine physical map / lidocaine hydrochloride physical map
Welcome your questions and suggestions