Benzocaine Raw Powder Local Anesthetic Powder Safely Through European Customs
Benzocaine Raw Powder Local Anesthetic Powder Safely Through European Customs Description
||100% Safe Guaranteed
local anesthesia drugs,
tetracaine hcl powder
Local Anesthetic Powder Benzocaine raw powder Safely through European customs
||Benzocaina raw powder
||99%(USP ,Produced under the US Pharmacopoeia)
||benzocaine safe customs clearance
||172 °C (12.7517 mmHg)
||0-6 ° C
||soluble1 gm in 5 ml
Customs issues with benzocaine
We will keep your benzocaine package safely through most of the European countries such as the UK, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, USA, France, Germany, Sweden. We have a professional customs clearance team in Europe. We know how to operate, please rest assured
Basic information about Benzocaine
- The local anesthetic product of benzocaine is suitable for skin and mucous membranes. Its action is characterized by rapid onset of action, analgesic effect in about 30 seconds, no mucosal permeability, low toxicity, and no influence on the cardiovascular system and nervous system. It can also be used as a protective agent for shading.
- Benzocaine is a local anesthetic that is insoluble in water and is used as a diffusing agent for pain, postoperative pain, pain relief, and itching. Benzocaine is used locally to relieve pain or discomfort caused by mild skin irritation, sore throat, sunburn, tooth pain, vaginal or rectal irritation, intrusion into the toenails, acne, and many other sources of mild pain on the surface of the body. Benzocaine is also used to paralyze the skin or surface of the mouth, nose, throat, vagina or rectum to alleviate the pain of inserting medical devices such as tubes or speculum.
Basic use of benzociane
- Benzocaine is a topical analgesic (meaning it can be used on the body or mouth but should not be swallowed) and has many different uses in over-the-counter (OTC). Benzocaine may be the only effective ingredient in oral therapy, it can relieve sore throat, or address oral pain caused by cold sores, ulcers, teeth and other problems. It can also be combined with other active ingredients in oral treatments to not only relieve mouth and throat pain, but also to protect the affected area, provide a soothing coating or relieve dryness. Because benzocaine has different dosages and forms, it is important to read the “Pharmaceutical Facts” tab carefully to determine if the drug is available for the symptoms you are experiencing.
- Although oral discomfort treatment with benzocaine is intended for use in the oral cavity and around the mouth, there are other topical benzocaine drugs that should only be used externally or on the outer surface of the body (not near the mouth or in the mouth) . For example, benzocaine can be found in vaginal drugs containing more than one topical analgesic ingredient or in the treatment of a single active ingredient acne
- Benzocaine can also be used as a topical analgesic to not only relieve skin irritation, pain and itching, but also other active ingredients that kill bacteria and help prevent infection.