No customs issues buy Tetracaine Hydrochloride Powder through us, this is our advantage over other suppliers.
Tetracaine Hydrochloride Powder Tetracaina White Crystalline USP Grade Powder
Tetracaine Hydrochloride General Info.
Tetracaine hydrochloride (Tetracaine hcl ,Tetracaina hydrochloride)
||Solublesoluble 40 parts of solvent
Definition of Tetracaine Hydrochloride
- Local anesthetics. Local anesthetic intensity: tetracaine>tetracaine hcl>lidocaine>lidcaine hcl> benzocaine > procaine>procaine hcl, but there are corresponding side effects. Mainly used for surface anesthesia of the eyes, nose, throat and urinary tract.
- Tetracaine Hcl can cause convulsions after absorption, and then it is converted to respiratory depression, and is generally not used for anesthesia such as infiltration and conduction. Widely used in hospitals, dentists, tattoos, fitness and extended male ejaculation delays
Tetracaine Hydrochloride Effects
- Tetracaine hydrochloride is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (Raniline receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular storage. It is an allosteric blocker of channel function.
- Tetracaine hydrochloride causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks are completely released.
- Tetracaine hydrochloride is used in ENT surgery and emergency departments and requires rapid surface numbness, especially when the child is injured in the eyes, ears or other sensitive areas.
Is tetracaine a controlled substance?
- Tetracaine or Tetracaine HCl , also known as amethocaine, is a local anesthetic used to numb the eyes, nose, or throat. ...
- Long term use is generally not recommended as Tetracaine HCl may slow healing of the eye.
- Amethocaineis unclear if use during pregnancy is safe for the baby.
- Tetracaine is in the ester-type local anesthetic family of medications.
Does tetracaine (tetracaine HCl )need to be refrigerated?
- 30-40 minutes after application the area will become numb and remain numb for 4-6 hours.
- Tetracaine HCl only needs refrigeration if it is unlikely to be used for a considerable time. Stores should be kept refrigerated.
- In general, it does not require refrigeration in everyday use.
Warnings about Tetracaine Hydrochloride
- For local use only.
- Not suitable for injection.
- To prevent contamination of the tip of the dropper and the solution,
- Care should be taken not to touch the eyelids or the surrounding area with a dropper tip...
- Do not use if the solution contains crystals, or if it is clear or faded.
Risks Summary of Tetracaine Hydrochloride
- Eye pain
- Transient stinging
- Conjunctival redness
- Eye irritation
- Ocular discomfort
Tetracaine Hydrochloride no adequate and well-controlled studies withTetracaine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% in pregnant women.
Tetracaine/ Tetracaine HCl should be store between 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
PLS KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.