|Chemical Name:||Lidocaina Base||Alias:||Lidocaine Base|
|Function:||Local Anesthesia||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
lidocaine hcl powder,
lidocaine local anesthetic
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Powder Lidocaina Base 99% Pure Safe Clearance
Safe Clearnce Lidocaina Base 99% Pure
We can let you receive packages 100% in these countries
Brazil United States Australia Spain Canada new Zealand Belgium Thailand
And other European North American countries
What is Lidocaine Base ?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic,
It also has a name of lidocaina (Spain and Brazil mainly call lidocaine lidocaina),
Procaine has been replaced in recent years,
Because its liposoluble and protein binding rate are higher than that of procaine, it has strong cell penetrating ability, quick effect, long acting time, and its action intensity is 4 times that of procaine
It is widely used for local infiltration anesthesia in cosmetic surgery,
It can block nerve excitation and conduction by inhibiting sodium channel of nerve cell membrane.
1. Infiltration anesthesia
2. Epidural anesthesia,
3. Surface anesthesia (including the use of mucochemicalbook membrane anesthesia during thoracoscopic examination or celiac operation)
4. Nerve block.
In order to prolong the anesthesia time and reduce the side effects of lidocaine poisoning, adrenaline can be added to the anesthetics.
Lidocaine can also be used for treatment
1. Ventricular premature beat after acute myocardial infarction
2. Ventricular tachycardia
3. In digitalis poisoning
4. Ventricular arrhythmias caused by cardiac surgery and catheters,
5. Including ventricular premature beat
6. Ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation.
7. it is also used for local or intraspinal anesthesia in patients with status epilepticus who are not effective with other anticonvulsant drugs.
But it is usually ineffective for supraventricular arrhythmia.
|Storage conditions:Store at RT||Flash point :9℃|
|Density:0.9944 (rough estimate)||Refractive index:1.5110 (estimate)|
|Boiling point:bp4 180-182°; bp2 159-160°||Melting point:66-69°C|
WhatsApp + 8618102676775
Guangzhou Tengyue Chemical Co., Ltd.
Friendship Building, Panyu District, Guangzhou, 71st Stair 3, China.
Contact Person: Cameron